TD 1208 SDK By DIYers, for DIYers
Quickstart Up and runnning in seconds
Step 1 : Github Access
To make the most of your Cloud-on-Chip SDK, please connect you on Github and create your account.
GitHub is a web-based hosting service for open source software development projects.
Step 2 : Developer's Account
Developer's registration is required to enter the matrix ! Only email, first name & last name are required !
Don't miss it !
Step 3 : Developer's Dashboard
With your own keys sent by registration process, you can :
- link your Github account to your developer's one to access full documentation (all documents, libraries and codes examples necessary to develop an application with a TD1208 module, ...)
- make device provisioning
- create IOT Applications
- make callback of your device messages to your servers
- have fun with a callbacks simulator
- and many other things !
Overview Boards of a feather...
The TD1208 SDK provides a development and demonstration platform for Telecom Design TD1208 SIGFOX™ gateway modules and software tools.
This overview focuses on the TD1208 evaluation board as a development platform for the TD1208 SIGFOX™ Gateway Module.
TD1208 SIGFOX™ Gateway module in LGA25 package
- SIGFOX™ certified
- Frequency range = ISM 868 MHz
- Receiver sensitivity =-126 dBm
- (G)FSK, 4(G)FSK, GMSK / OOK Modulation
- Max output power : +14 dBm
- Low active radio power consumption : 13/16 mA RX , 37 mA TX @ +10 dBm
- Power supply = 2.3 to 3.3 V
- LGA25 (25.4×12.7×3.81mm) Land Grid Array package
- Up to 12 GPIOs pins
- I2C bus interface
The EVB comes bundled with following
- A TTL-232R-3V3 FTDI USB to TTL Serial Cable (3.3V)-1.8m
- The TD1208 EVB Evaluation Board itself
- A 20 cm 868 MHz-Band Swivel Antenna